Binance leveraged tokens trading with a Bitcoin bot or crypto trading bot
A practical guide to buy leveraged tokens on Binance and do automated trading with a Bitcoin bot or crypto trading bot on Kryll.
A Binance bot for leveraged tokens.
If Binance offers bitcoin margin trading with Binance Futures, there is an even easier way to do margin trading, using the Binance BTCUP and BTCDOWN leveraged tokens.
As well as the latest leveraged tokens that have been added for Ethereum, ADA and Link on the interface dedicated to these Binance leveraged tokens.
Very practical idea to simply combine the conditions of margin trading in tokens that you can trade directly on the Binance advanced interface: Binance Leveraged Tokens (BLT).
No more specific contracts or money to place in order to do margin trading, you buy the leveraged token to long or short Bitcoin and you get the conditions for margin trading immediately in spot trading mode.
As explained in our article, Binance has launched its own leveraged tokens to offer margin trading on the Bitcoin BTC price very easily, with leverage up to 3x.
BTCUP allows you to generate leveraged earnings when the price of Bitcoin goes up.
BTCDOWN allows you to generate leveraged earnings when the price of Bitcoin drops.
ETHUP generates leveraged gains when Ethereum price goes up.
ETHDOWN allows you to generate leveraged gains when Ethereum price drops.
ADAUP allows you to generate leveraged gains when the price of ADA goes up.
ADADOWN allows you to generate leveraged gains when the ADA price drops.
LINKUP allows you to generate leveraged gains when the LINK price goes up.
LINKDOWN allows you to generate leveraged gains when the LINK price drops.
How to buy leveraged tokens on Binance?
- First thing you need is a Binance account: click here to open one for free.
- Then connect to your account on Binance and go to Derivatives in the top menu.
Click on Leveraged Tokens.
- You will then arrive on a page with the list of leveraged tokens.
Click on the token you want to buy.
- You will then arrive on the detailed page of the token you have chosen, here BTCUP.
Then click on BUY to buy this leveraged token.
- You will then have to validate a disclaimer which warns you about the nature of margin trading.
Check and click Confirm to access the leveraged token purchase.
It is important to validate this disclaimer otherwise the tokens will not appear on the Kryll interface for automated trading with these tokens.
- Finally, you arrive on the trading page for the BTCUP/USDT leveraged token.
You just have to enter the amount you want to spend and click on Buy.
How to do automated trading with Binance leveraged tokens using Kryll crypto trading bots
Among the leaders in automated crypto trading, Kryll offers Bitcoin bots and crypto trading bots to automate your crypto trading strategies 24/7.
You can thus do automatic trading with Bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies available on crypto exchanges compatible with the Kryll platform. (Binance, Kraken, Bittrex, Kucoin, etc…)
Leverage tokens are therefore available on the Kryll interface in order to create your automated trading strategy with these margin trading tokens.
- If you don’t have an account, you need to create one for free: click here.
Once you have created your Kryll account or if you already have one, log in.
- Once you are logged in, you will find the BTCUP and BTCDOWN tokens in the token menu on the Kryll interface.
You can then build an automated trading strategy with these leveraged tokens.
- If you do not want to create an automated trading strategy by yourself, visit the marketplace on Kryll where you can rent automatic trading strategies with leveraged tokens to install in a few clicks.
You now know how to trade leveraged tokens on the Kryll automated crypto trading platform.
Using this platform, you get a Binance leveraged tokens trading bot.
Visit the marketplace regularly to see new trading strategies with leveraged tokens that are added by professional traders.